Your Next Stamp August Release: Carousel of Life





Hello!  I'm so excited to be an August Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp!  


Here's a sneak peek of one of the amazing sets that is being released on Saturday evening!


The new Spin and Twirl stamps and coordinating dies are awesome, aren't they?!  Love the coordinating sentiment, something that I always think of when it is my kids' birthdays!


Make sure you check out the Your Next Stamp blog for the full list of blogs with a preview of the new release!

Comments

Amy, your card is super pretty! Love that carousel :)!!
Lisa Lara said…
So happy you are guesting Amy. I love how you colored the carousel!
Fikreta said…
Love this adorable card!
hugs
Janet said…
I love this carousels that so much I'm super excited about the release happy birthday your Next stamp!!
Shelly said…
Yay for guesting! This is so sweet!
Deborah said…
This is my favorite stamp! Gorgeous card!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this bright and happy card Amy!
Ohhhhhhh I love love love that carousel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa said…
Well yay you! LOVE this card! So sweet and beautiful...
Trina P. said…
Sweet card. Love the soft colours.
SugarGem said…
This is so cute. I want that carousel
Becca Yahrling said…
This is just beautiful, Amy. This carousel is really awesome.
Audrey Pettit said…
Aww, adorable! Love the little scene, and your coloring is fabulous! And I agree.......that's what I always think on the kids' birthdays, too!