Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop!





Today is the 8th of the month which means the Reverse Confetti Blog Hop!

You should have arrived here from Heather Hoffman's awesome blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the fun which is the Reverse Confetti blog!

This month Laurel Seabrook as our 'Fetti Friend!  

I had so much fun designing my project.  I have to tell you that I enjoy working with non-traditional holiday colors:


The Hula Girl Coffee packaging determined today's hop color palette!  Let's start with the card first:


My base is Dark Roast and the pattern paper is from the Every Little Bit 6x6 paper pad.  I used the larger wreath from the Wreaths confetti cuts.  Love it in BrickCaffeinated Cups was stamped in Dark Roast with a coordinating Brick sleeve.  I doubled up the Snowflake Trio and topped it off with an enamel dot from my stash.  The sentiment is from A Friend Like You.

My card was inspired by the December SFYTT:


So pleased that those packets of coffee fit in the Treat Tubes!


The Treat Tube Topper has been cut from Dark Roast.  The Creative Fuel cup from Just Brew It has been stamped in Sunshine.  I used it like a tag, and bowed it with twine.

Did you know that the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop starts today at 6:00 am pacific?  Reverse Confetti is one of our Super Sponsors!


That's it for me!  I can't wait to hop around and see how my teamies were inspired!


Laurel Seabrook 'Fetti Friend 



Comments

Love love love love these!!! LOVING the colors and the circle of hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Wonderful card and project!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Amazing set of card & present, such great colours, you get the feels of rich blend coffee, wicked x
Amy Rohl said…
LOVE the color combo and your inspiration!
DIANA L. said…
An Awesome coffee card Amy and I just love your treat packaging.
Lyn said…
I adore those packed coffee sticks just the perfect wee gift as a surprise <3 love your card too
Monika Reeck said…
I love that packed coffee sticks too so cute Amy and the card I love that snowflakes so cuute
hugs
Monika
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the package of goodies -- you mf have been insanely busy! :)
Fikreta said…
this is so adorable!
love it!
Kelly S. said…
I love how everything coordinates with the coffee packets! A delicious nontraditional holiday mix of images and colors!
Hetty said…
So many wonderful cards. I like them a latte!!
sharon g said…
The heart sort of wreath is really sweet. Nice job.
Celeste Goff said…
This card is just gorgeous Amy!!!